* The importance to arrange meeting:
• One of the organizational skills to review the activates.
• To coordinate efforts and exchange view and information.
• Discuss the needs and requirement.
• Identify the performance of activities.
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses.
• Work together as a team.
• Development of human relations and increase loyalty.
* The types of meeting should the secretary know them well.
• According to time:
- Periodic meetings.
- Regular meetings.
- Emergency meetings.
• According to purpose:
- Meeting of the decision-making.
- Meeting of the request for an opinion.
- Meetings to negotiate.
• According to the formal:
- Formal meetings.
- Informal meetings.
• According to the size:
- Expanded meetings.
- Small meetings.
* The role of the secretary of the moment decision to convene the meeting:
• Booked the meeting room.
• Prepare the agenda of the meeting and the note card invitation to the meeting.
• Send the following documents:
- The agenda.
- Note card / invitation.
- Minutes previous meeting (if any).
- Any other important papers.
• Publication of the invitation for the meeting in the newspapers (in pubic meeting only).
• Call editors of newspapers and the media (when there is a need for it).
• Setup file of the meeting.
• Prepare cards members to arrange for the provision of refreshments and meals to eat.
• Preparation of cards (banners) the name of members and function.
• Record information about the meeting in his diary and notebook president.
*The role of the secretary before the day of meeting:
• Make sure the processing room.
• Make sure there is a copy of the minutes of the previous meeting.
• Order of the cards as needed for the meeting.
• Make sure there is stationery.
• Labeling (banners) name of the members in place.
• Check the validity of air-conditioning and sound system and registration.
*The role of the secretary of the meeting:
• Make sure to arrange the meeting room.
• The date of notification of public relations and access members.
• Place a banner on behalf of the meeting on the door of the hall and at the entrance to the building.
• Receiving members.
• Ensure the presence of president and ready to go.
*The role of the secretary during the meeting:
• President to notify the completion of the membership.
• Provide a list of attendees and absentees and apologists.
• Record of meeting.
• Reading if resolutions and recommendations.
• Processing telephone calls inside the hall.
* The role of the secretary after the meeting:
• Writing the draft minutes of the meeting.
• Distribute a copy of the record to members.
• The president reminded the required tasks.
• Follow up gratuity members.
• Follow up implementation of the resolutions of the meeting.
• Send decisions to the designated points.